The 7th edition of The Internet of Things Event took place on June 08, 2017, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven.
It was a successful event, bringing together over 120 speakers and attendees, who shared their views and opinions on the latest updates and developments in Data Centers, 5G, Cloud/God Computing, Big Data and Security.
Find more about the 2017 edition.
Who should attend next edition?
Professional endusers | Service providers | Retail | Hardware manufacturers | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | telecom operators | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | designers | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | and for example:
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT.
Fact: 88% of the attendees of the previous edition would recommend the conference to colleagues or relations.