The 4th edition of the Internet of Things Event took place on June 2nd 2015, at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The conference was an overwhelming success, attracting 400+ international delegates, speakers and sponsors, and provided great intellectual and social interaction for the participants.
A photo impression of the full-day conference – including exhibition and seminar – can be found here.
Big data, wearable technology, connected devices, cloud-based software: the Internet of Things industry is still rising in a high-speed tempo. Which markets are changed or influenced by the growing IoT? How to secure the cloud? And what developments can we expect in the near future?
The event gives insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that are brought by IoT.
The following topics are covered during the conference:
- Market & developments overview
- Big data applications for IoT
- IoT security
- IoT & Artificial Intelligence (AI + IoT = ?)
- Design of IoT (Product/Service/Experience)
- New business models & strategies, a paradigm shift
- Legal issues and social aspects
- Photonics brings new options for IoT
The latest edition of the Internet of Things Event did not only contain a seminar. Attendees could also join the refreshing conversation around the exhibition, where several established companies as well as promising startups showed their innovative products and services.
Plus, creatives had the chance to participate in the two-day hackathon, where they created mind boggling product/service combinations based on connected products. Click here to find a photo impression of the hackathon weekend.
Connecting with international companies and organisations, and exploring the market and its innovative technologies, while expanding your network.
Who should attend the next edition?
Hardware manufacturers (telecom, IT, consumer electronics, sensors) | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | energy, electricity, water companies | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | and for example:
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT.
Fact: 88% of the attendees of the previous edition would recommend the conference to colleagues or relations.