Join us at IoT & AI Workshop, which will take place on September 22, 2016, during the 6th International LED professional Symposium + Expo (LpS 2016) in Bregenz, Austria.
On June 7-8, 2016, the 5th edition of the Internet of Things Event took place at High Tech Campus Eindhoven, in The Netherlands. Over 550 participants registered for the 2-day event that gave insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that are brought by IoT.
Find more about the 2016 edition.
Who should attend the next edition?
Professional endusers | Service providers | Retail | Hardware manufacturers | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | designers | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | and for example:
- Executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT.
Fact: 88% of the attendees of the previous edition would recommend the conference to colleagues or relations.