Big data, wearable technology, connected devices, cloud-based software: the Internet of Things industry is rising in a high-speed tempo. Which markets are changed or influenced by the growing IoT? How to secure the cloud? And what developments can we expect in the near future?
The Internet of Things Event gives insights in the rapidly developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply the new opportunities that the IoT brings.
Fact: 80% of the attendees of the latest edition would recommend the conference to colleagues of relations.
Just an impression of who should attend the Internet of Things Event:
hardware manufacturers (telecom, IT, consumer electronics, sensors) | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | energy, electricity, water companies | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | edicational institutions | executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win | and for example:
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT!
The following type of companies attended Internet of Things Event 2013: