The IoT Event will carter to a high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more.
Key reasons to visit the IoT Event:
- Meet a great amount of suppliers, clients and more in 1 day.
- Get up-to-date on the latest industry developments and innovations.
- Enhance your market intelligence by getting new insights.
- Develop your technical knowledge.
- Expand your network. Talk to future new clients, and start new partnerships with other professionals or innovative startups.
- Learn how other professionals create new solutions, ideas and creative ways to support their business model.
- Exposure. Spread information about your business, while sharing knowledge.
- Find out what your competitors are up to and learn ways to better support your own business.
- New clients. Find companies that need your company’s products and services
Who should attend the Internet of Things Event?
Hardware manufacturers (telecom, IT, consumer electronics, sensors) | open source professionals | software manufacturers (OS, applications, embedded software, open data, data visualization) | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | energy, electricity, water companies | venture capital | financial industry | design companies | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | executives who want to learn how leading companies leverage advanced analytics to compete and win | and for example:
- Interactive marketing innovators who want access to “game changing” insights for digital marketing optimization.
- Enterprise architects, data warehousing, and business intelligence professionals looking to provide the infrastructure for big data and advanced analytics to their business partners.
- Data scientists, business analysts, statisticians, “quants”, hackers, or analytics professionals responsible for making data-driven business decisions.
- UI developers, sociologists, psychologists etc. who want to learn what the human factors should be in IoT and Big Data.
- In short: anyone who sees potential in the IoT!
Registration includes full day attendance with lunch/drinks, exhibition and networking reception.