This international event is not only for attendees and visitors. No, if you want to create the future of Internet of Things yourself, join the Hackathon (june 1/2) or the Jam Session (june 4/5). The results of these two events will be presented during the seminar.
Where the Hackathon will result in hard-/software concepts and prototypes for happy and healthy living, will the Jam Session result in new concepts and ideas how people could share the energy they produce with their neighbors, and related market and business mechanisms.
The following international speakers will share their view with you:
- Ed Borden, Senior Manager, Platform Evangelist, Pachube / LogMeIn
- Peter Manolescue, M2M Program Manager, Vodafone
- Sofia Svanteson, Founder and chairman, Ocean Observations
- Gert Pauwels, International M2M Center Marketing Director, Orange
- Gert van Kempen, Managing Director, Smart Dutch
- Patrik Björkman, Deputy CEO, Maingate
- Cees Links, Founder and CEO, GreenPeak Technologies
- Oliver Maiwald, Product Marketing Manager, Dialog Semiconductor
- Ton Brand, Programme Director Connected Living Programme, GSMA
- Margot Nijkamp-Diesfeldt, Managing Director, Red Bluejay Foundation
- Magnus Melander, CEO, B3 Connect Compute
- European Future Internet Public Private Partnership
- Iñaki Vasquez, CEO, Symplio
- Patrick Blankers, Manager Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, Ericsson Telecommunicatie BV
- Julien Penders, Program Manager Body Area Networks, Holst Center/Imec
- Wouter Leibbrandt, Senior Director , NXP Semiconductors
Pieter Hermans, CEO Jakajima will chair the day.
If you want to have more information and/or register:
for the seminar, click here
for Science Hack Day / Hackathon 1/2 june, click here
for Jam Session: Decentralized Power System, 4/5 june, click here.