Andrew Hartman is Business Development Director of Design Partners. His presentation is about ‘Design for the Internet of Things: How to use design to drive the whole process launching successful tech businesses.’
- Manage the creative process to enable the unexpected.
- Tune in to socio-cultural, technology and market trends to generate exciting future product/service ideas.
- Filter, shape and test the most promising product concepts & business strategies in the framework of the Lean Startup and BM Canvas.
- Stay current on emerging, enabling technology – Web, Mobile, IoT, Wearable Technology, 3D printing, Cloud.
- Market research, business analysis and business planning.
- Building a brand – develop compelling brand experiences and strong brand recognition.
- Go-to-market strategies and Social media strategies.
About Andrew Hartman
Andrew is a seasoned design professional and creative leader with comprehensive experience in leveraging design as a competitive advantage to business. As a 20+ year veteran at Philips Design, Andrew delivered world-class design solutions to Philips as well as some of the worlds leading brands. Now as Business Development Director at Design Partners, Andrew helps companies enrich their opportunity landscape, bring compelling new experiences to customers and build an attractive brand.
About Design Partners
We form close partnerships with global brand companies to create compelling products that sell.
Find out more about Design Partners