A new line of OEM-ready wireless sensors, gateways and back-end monitoring software targeting broad lines of commercial, industrial and M2M applications.
The launch addresses the large demand for an easily integrated line of wireless sensors into new or existing OEM offerings.
According to Brad Walters, Founder and CEO of Monnit With, the company has seen the extensive reach that a robust OEM offering can attain. They soon saw the void that existed for an integrated wireless sensor system. the team has spent years bringing our RF, system architecture and web portal expertise to bear in creating a truly unique, robust and diverse wireless sensors system for OEMs in any industry. Any OEM interested in wireless sensors now has a flexible, fast time-to-market, quick return-on-investment option.
When partnering with OEMSensors.com, an OEM not only gets a comprehensive development solution for wireless sensor networks, but also:
- Full sensors data extraction to OEM applications through APIs
- One-on-one application review support from Monnit’s application engineering team
- High performance FCC certified wireless radio technology
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing
- An experienced production, fulfillment and supply chain management team
- Customer support from an experienced support and sales team
With over 27 unique sensor types, OEMSensors.com‘s wireless sensors can easily integrate into existing single board computers, gateways and other M2M industry manufactured products or be customized to work with new sensor types.