New Connections Between Adobe Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud Simplify Process from Creation to Delivery. At Adobe Summit Europe, the company’s annual digital marketing conference in London, Adobe unveiled advances across Adobe Marketing Cloud that more closely tie big data to creative content.
For brands, the volume of digital content continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. Tighter integrations between Adobe’s industry-leading creative tools and marketing solutions enable brands to deliver the greatest impact from that digital content. Through new asset management capabilities in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe will help organizations accelerate and optimize the creative-to-marketing workflow. In addition, a new Assets core service is now available to let users sync, store and share content across marketing solutions and Creative Cloud. Other advances include “shoppable hotspots” in video content and new functionality in AEM that converts Adobe Photoshop CC files quickly into Web and mobile experiences without the need for coding.
“Only Adobe offers organizations the ability to create digital content with creative tools and then manage, deliver and continually optimize those assets with the market’s most complete set of digital marketing technologies,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business at Adobe. “The company is building on that advantage through new, deeper connections between Adobe Marketing Cloud and Creative Cloud announced today.”
Innovations in AEM include:
- Common asset management foundation: An upcoming version of Creative Cloud for enterprise will be based on the asset management foundation of AEM. This will enable creative teams to easily and securely access, share and collaborate on content created in Adobe’s industry-leading desktop and mobile apps, while ensuring assets are stored behind the corporate firewall. The upcoming version of Creative Cloud for enterprise uses the same asset management foundation (AEM Assets) as Adobe Marketing Cloud, making it easier and more efficient for creative and marketing teams across a global organization to work together. AEM Assets offers over 30 new innovations—all focused on harnessing the complete value of creative assets made in Creative Cloud from development through business impact.
- Simply sync, store and share content: The new Assets core service, based on foundational capabilities of AEM Assets, is now available to all Adobe Marketing Cloud customers, enabling the ability to sync, store and share content across marketing solutions and Creative Cloud. For example, Adobe Media Optimizer users can now access synced creative assets directly from within Adobe’s demand side advertising platform. The new core service dramatically increases productivity, simplifies workflows and lets customers use creative content in display and search ad campaigns instantly.
- Maximize the impact of creativity in marketing: For the first time, brands can use AEM to convert Photoshop CC files they rely on to mock-up websites directly into Web and mobile experiences, freeing developer time and resources. This enables marketers to deliver responsive experiences without coding, speeding the process and ensuring consumers have the best interactions on any device. And a closer integration with Adobe InDesign CC means marketers can connect granular information about digital assets, such as price, color and size, directly to InDesign templates, helping automate the creation of custom print and digital catalogues.
- “Shopping the look” has never been easier: Adobe is transforming the way marketers enable consumers to browse and buy online—whether through interactive look-books on a tablet, style guides in retail catalog apps, emails, or social posts. Advances in AEM now allow brands to add “hotspots” to videos, enabling shoppers to buy promoted products directly within videos with one click while watching. Marketers can include video created in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and images from Photoshop as part of these Web and mobile experiences, as well as email campaigns through the integration with Adobe Campaign.
- Mid-market experience management solution: Adobe is making it easier than ever for medium-sized businesses to manage and deliver Web and mobile sites, as well as dynamic media. A new managed services version of AEM Sites provides mid-sized companies and departments within larger enterprises an effective offering to remove overhead and manage responsive websites and other content developed with Creative Cloud tools across any platform. In addition, a new AEM Assets software-as-a-service offering empowers mid-sized organizations to manage all their Creative Cloud assets, including rich images and videos, and quickly deliver them across marketing channels.