Quickly Derive Actionable Insights from a Fragmented Web that Generates Ever Larger Amounts of Data
The Digital Analytics package is a combination of six products within the Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite. The Digital Analytics package helps digital marketers move beyond Web analytics to quickly find and share actionable insights from a growing amount of data generated from multiple sources of customer interaction – social, video, mobile, email, online surveys, CRM systems and ad networks, to name a few.
Adobe customers utilizing the Digital Analytics package receive the following products:
- Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe’s flagship analytics product, Adobe SiteCatalyst provides actionable, real-time intelligence about digital strategies and marketing initiatives to many of the world’s largest digital marketers. With roots in Web analytics, SiteCatalyst has evolved to provide analytics on video, mobile, app and social data and is flexible enough to accommodate future unknown data streams.
- Adobe Discover, Adobe Discover enables deep understanding of customer segments and online behavior with virtually unlimited and incredibly fast free-form analysis. Additionally, Adobe Discover can identify highly valuable, previously undiscovered audience segments.
- Adobe DataWarehouse, A repository and back-up system to store analytics data, Adobe DataWarehouse lets users perform complex data mining for more advanced and long-tail analysis.
- Adobe Genesis, Through Adobe Genesis, Adobe automates integrations between the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite and partner technologies, such as email marketing, CRM, ad networks and third-party data providers, essentially extending the reach and capabilities of the Suite with fully tested, plug-and-play integrations. This creates a single location from which digital marketers can view and take action on data from all of their marketing technologies and initiatives.
- Adobe ReportBuilder, ReportBuilder imports analytics data from SiteCatalyst, enabling marketers to perform specialized analyses and easily create customized reports in Microsoft Excel, increasing their productivity.
- Adobe TagManager, An enterprise-class tag management solution providing fast tag deployment and secure implementations, SiteCatalyst customers can utilize their existing SiteCatalyst tags to rapidly deploy Adobe TagManager. Additionally, when used in conjunction with Evidon technology, TagManager can help digital marketers and advertisers give their consumers control over how their data is used online. The integration with Evidon will initially focus on managing third-party cookies used for behavioral advertising.