To improve business networking at the conference, the Internet of Things Event is pleased to adopt the fuseami Networking app. fuseami is the only networking app for events to use intelligent algorithms to make networking truly smarter.
Combining LinkedIn profiles with other data, it recommends the most relevant people you should meet at any event. No other networking app can offer the same level of relevant connections.
Benefits for delegates include:
- Automatic discovery – fuseami will automatically discover and recommend the most relevant professionals for you to connect with.
- Relevance – what makes fuseami special is it’s custom relevance engine. This intelligently searches for areas of relevance across profiles.
- In common – fuseami will show you what you have most in common with the recommended connections.
- Control – fuseami puts you in control of your networking activity. Only connect and communicate with those that you want to.
- Your unique requirements – fuseami allows you to search for professionals with unique skills or other requirements.
- Pre-conference – with fuseami, you can start networking with other attendees before the conference even starts.
Simply – download, login with your LinkedIn account, choose the Internet of Things Event and start networking immediately with other delegates.
For further information visit fuseami.com or download the app for Apple or Android devices.
In addition, fuseami’s founder, Kevin Doolin will present at IoT event. This presentation is titled: “The Journey to Relevance – from EU funding to successful spinout”.