The conference program is being developed.
The following speakers have confirmed:
- Keynote: Brenno de Winter, Journalist, about “Security and Internet of Things”
- Hanna Zoon, Researcher, Fontys Future Media Lab, about “Robot journalism using Internet of Things”
Call for speakers
Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about one of the following topcics?
- Market & developments overview
- Big data applications for IoT
- IoT security
- IoT & Artificial Intelligence (AI + IoT = ?)
- Design of IoT (Product/Service/Experience)
- New business models & strategies, a paradigm shift
- Legal issues and social aspects
- Photonics brings new options for IoT
Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the Internet of Things Event 2016.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the developments of the current market;
- Cooperations in terms of technology, business, deployment;
- The market and application potential.
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by filling in this form.
Deadline for submission is April 30th, 2016.