The seminar program for the fourth edition of the Internet of Things Event is being developed.
The following persons have confirmed to present:
- Keynote François Girodolle, Head European Product Partnerships, NEST about ‘How the Connected Home will become more thoughtful’. More information
- John Matherly, Founder, Shodan. Read the article about Shodan.
- Chriss Tubbs, Business Development Director, EMEA, Green Hills Software about ‘Securing Connected Embedded Devices’.
- Kelly Jagers op Akkerhuis, Senior Business Consultant, Wibu-Systems about ‘The risks of upcoming connectivity trends’. More information
- Dr. Etienne Augé, Senior lecturer, Erasmus University Rotterdam, School of History, Culture and Communication
- John Koot, Business Development Manager, ICT Automatisering
Call for papers
Take your chance to reach a wide, though dedicated audience with an interesting and enthusiastic presentation or workshop.
If you think you have valuable input about this topic, please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- What is the bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case
- Maturity of the concept
- Which problem(s) do you solve
- Technological advancements with respect to the rest of the current market
- Cooperations (technological wise, business wise, deployment wise)
- Market/application potential
Let us know if you would like to give a presentation by using this form.
Deadline for submission is April 15th, 2015.