The seminar program for the fourth edition of the Internet of Things Event is being developed.
The speakers who have confirmed to present:
- Keynote François Girodolle, Head European Product Partnerships, NEST about ‘How the Connected Home will become more thoughtful’.
- Keynote John Matherly, Founder, Shodan about ‘Conversations with your Refrigerator’
Read the article about Shodan.
- Keynote Dr. Etienne Augé, Senior lecturer, Erasmus University Rotterdam, School of History, Culture and Communication
- Keynote, speaker to be announced, Altran
- Boaz Leupe, Co-Founder / CEO, Nerdalize
- Kevin Doolin, COO Director of EU Programmes, Telecommunications Software & Systems Group (TSSG), Founder, fuseami about ‘The Journey to Relevance – from EU funding to successful spinout’
- 4 speakers to be announced, The Belgian Internet of Things Community, IoTBE
- Joost Bossina, Sales Area Manager-UK/Benelux, Thingworx about ‘How to make money in the emerging IoT/M2M industry’
- Speaker to be announced, KPN
- Ronald van Aggelen, CEO Root / Flatt about ‘Internet of Buildings starts with valid building information’
- David Bergstedt, Partner Manager, Tele2
- Erich Kamperschroer, CEO, Gorilla Electronics about ‘How a startup in the IoT world finds its niche and grows’
- Frank Katzer, Director of Global Field Marketing, Gemalto/Safenet-inc.
- Tjerja Geerts and Carlo van Pelt, Techalive
- Chriss Tubbs, Business Development Director, EMEA, Green Hills Software about ‘Securing Connected Embedded Devices’.
- Kelly Jagers op Akkerhuis, Senior Business Consultant, Wibu-Systems about ‘The risks of upcoming connectivity trends’.
- John Koot, Business Development Manager, ICT Automatisering.